ICAP has a team of associate researchers, academic professionals, students and other collaborators from the Central American Region, Panama, and the Dominican Republic, who write articles and other documents on issues related to public administration and Central American integration.
Our goal is to make these studies available to users, in order to increase knowledge and research capacity in the region.
All documents produced by ICAP are approved by an Editorial Committee. The committee is responsible for reviewing submitted research papers, advising about criteria and objectives of the publications, identifying issues for special publications and encouraging new researchers and collaborators to participate.
Central American Journal of Public Administration
The Journal is characterized by:
- Being a scientific and indexed journal
- It is the only specialized Journal in Public Administration in Central America
- It has been published uninterrupted since 1981
- It is published semi-annually (two annual issues)
- It constitutes a place for the discussion of new tendencies in Public Administration
Central American Papers
ICAP’s Central American Papers are published on a quarterly basis and are open to all schools of thought that advocate Public Administration and Central American Integration development.